Home Forums SEO Forum How can I get High Quality Links To My Website

Tagged: 

8 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  Abby 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Victor
    Keymaster
    @Victor

Hello Everyone, how can I get high quality backlinks to my site that is not harmful to the health of my website?

LayGiri
    Keymaster
    @LayGiri

Hey man, I suppose the answer to this question depends entirely on what your definition of quality links is… Paid Directories? Lists are readily available all over the internet… Off the top of my head BOTW, Business.com, DMOZ e.t.c

Guest blogging? You have to guest blog to actually get those.

High quality press release links? These aren’t very hard to come by as well. Just give me a better idea of what you mean by “High Quality Backlinks” Then maybe I can point you in the right direction! :good:

Victor
    Keymaster
    @Victor

@laygiri by high quality links, I mean any link at all that can boost my rankings. How can I go about getting those?

LayGiri
    Keymaster
    @LayGiri

Hey @victor, I am of the opinion that no one link/type of link is going to boost your rankings. Collectively, maybe you could create your SEO road map to lead you to success a bit faster 99% of the time but it all takes time, patience and diligent research. You already know the various types of links we have on the web. A good rule of thumb would be to have a healthy and diverse link profile and make sure you are not getting links from bad neighborhoods. Eventually it will all work out. You could private message me if you need immediate sources for high quality link building. Will be very glad to point you in the right direction! :mail:

Jokesmike
    Participant
    @jokesmike

Hi Team,

Nice to be here. I want to submit my site to top Alexa ranking website and more importantly forums on the internet. i recently check on my competitors website, i used backlinkwatch , the number of backlinks pointing to there website was much, more than mine.. How do i achieve this.

Here is my email address : jokesmike2016@yahoo.com

Anticipating your

LayGiri
    Keymaster
    @LayGiri

Hi @jokesmike, if the goal is to simply submit to high traffic sites according to alexa then you may want to consider paid directories. There is a great bunch of them out there. You can also consider doing a press release. Those work great too.

Paul Bola
    Participant
    @paulbola

Getting higher rank is not a day game, it take time because along with SEO time is also important factor. To get quality backlinks, you have to approach authority websites, to approach authority website you need unique content.

Tip: Search your keyword in google search, top 10 results are high quality in your niche, explore their backlinks and create your own sources to those pages.

Marjorie Lee
    Participant
    @MLee

Hey there! To get high quality back links to your website,your SEO services for your website must be totally on point. Just follow these simple yet effective methods: Here, SEO services like off-page techniques can also help you to get quality back links. One can also take help of an expert firm or a second opinion from BBEX Marketing or may wish to refer informative articles, blogs, documents related to your search topic, if you wish to learn this on your own, which is always preferable. Otherwise,primarily, find outdated resources i.e if your website has any URL or a service that has stopped offering that relevant products, find it and remove it. Second thing, use search strings to find site features that no longer exist, example, get that URL and put it into your back links. One can also reach out to the people unaware of the outdated resources they have been using and and gently suggest that they add your link to their site. I hope all this makes sense!

Abby
    Participant
    @grayscale

I agree with Marjorie that SEO Off page strategy can help to get good back links.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.