Home Forums SEO Forum SEO Tools

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Chinmay Sahoo 1 year ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Victor
    Keymaster
    @Victor

What SEO tools do I need as an upcoming SEO newbie?

LayGiri
    Keymaster
    @LayGiri

Funny enough, I have been using the same set of SEO tools since I was a noob. Anything that fell off I dropped and replaced with a better tool. Depending on what aspects of SEO you are starting with you have quite an arsenal of tools available to you. Both free and paid.

Personally I think every noob should begin by mastering the intricacies of on-page optimization! Technical SEO and then maybe last but not least — Off-page and link building (As I believe it is the most difficult).

One tool that I would always recommend first and foremost is seocert.net/site-analyzer.php it is the only tool you would ever need for your on page analysis… a close second would be the Moz on-page grader but that one is not free to use.

I do all by backlink analysis leg work with ahrefs (I used to use Moz but Open site explorer has been trash for over a year, I personally think one year is more than enough for brand loyalty and when something is broken and they refuse to fix it, it’s time to jump ship!).

But like I said earlier. It entirely depends on your focus. Maybe ask for specific tools that can achieve specific tasks and we could tailor our replies to you a little better.

Chinmay Sahoo
    Participant
    @chinmay.sahoo

NIce Topic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.